Caught red handed...




       I was in Kangar a couple of days ago.. Actually I was looking for my facial night cream dah habis.At 11 am in Kangar macam there is no life.Ada la a few people here and there.

                                                Ke Kangar

        Got my night cream.Baru 15 minutes in town, I walked cepat2 with small steps.My habit bila out alone.Will walk fast , get whatever I want then terus balik.But if with Faten or friends boleh la lambat2 sikit.
        My daughter Famila once said, kalau jalan sorang jalan cepat2, jangan bertentang mata dengan strangers especially men.Tu petua untuk orang muda2 I suppose, but I think older ladies pun boleh buat macam tu.Jalan straight on saja and get on with whatever business you are up to.

                                                         Kangar

        On the way to my car, I passed by a few shops selling tudung and baju kurung. I had no intention to stop and look at those beautiful things displayed there.But something caught my eyes at one of the shops.

       One lady in her early forties maybe, quite plump, wearing baju kurung, nampak selekeh sikit with her scarf not properly tied, her kain too long..dok sapu the floor. She did not carry any handbag, tangan dia dok seluk poket baju kurung dia.

       At a glimpse I saw her putting something underneath her baju kurung. Look like a tudung.Tak berapa sure.
        I entered the shop then, suka tengok benda macam ni yang I never expect to see depan mata.
Dia cool saja. She was alone.Shop assistants ada 2 orang.Two girls tengah keluarkan baju kurung dari kotak and writing something dalam buku.They did not look up and saw what was going on in the shop.


                                             gambar hiasan

        I went deeper into the shop. Suddenly I pulak yang rasa tak senang hati, was wondering betul dak what I just saw tadi, or mata tua ni silap pandang.
        She continued looking at the tudung displayed di situ.Muka dia selamba saja. Then depan mata I she took another one , a two layered red chiffon tudung, and ploooooop under her  baju kurung it went.

       Confirmed apa yang I saw earlier.She was a thief alright. ish ish berani nya dia. I just stood there transfixed.macam patung cendana.I think kalau tengok cermin mesti muka I pucat .

       Suddenly her eyes met mine. I did not say anything, or showed any reaction that I saw what she did. But she looked different now.I think she could sense that I saw her stealing.

        I stood looking , almost staring at her. She moved quickly out of the shop. One of the girls came to me." Kak tengok tudung baru sampai..cantik2 ni."
       And she showed me the range of tudung yang the other lady just took one tadi . My mouth tiba2 terkunci. I wanted to tell her but tak sampai hati bila ingatkan rupa and pakaian perempuan tadi.

       "Tak pa , saja tengok2 saja " I said.  I walked out to go to my car. I saw her again. She was with two boys in a restaurant di hujung jalan.The boys were about 9 to 10 years old. They were eating fried noodles.The lady did not eat anything.She just sat there with them and looked on.And there was a big plastic bag she was holding..

                                          gambar hiasan ...

       Suddenly she turned around and saw me looking. Quickly she turned away .I continued walking to my car and drove home.
        Tak boleh imagine macam mana tudung tu tak jatuh bila dia berjalan.Dia ada kantung ke dalam baju dia?
         Incident tu berbekas dalam hati...Tak tau la apa masalah dia.Kalau hidup susah pun bukan alasan boleh mencuri. kalau teringin nak pakai pun kalau tak mampu pendamkan saja la keinginan tu. And she has children..If her children know about this , she was settting a bad example to them.

        Wonder if she has a husband...

       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kain dalam cikgu luruh..!!

I sing this song for you..."Sepanjang Jalan Kenangan "

teacher pening la macam ni..