so very stoooooooopid !

Two rich men were talking over coffee one day and one of them said to the
other one. "Hey I tell you my driver is really stupid. If you don't
believe me I'll show you.
He called his driver Ah Beng over and said, "Ah Beng, here is a $10 note,
go to the car showroom and buy me a Mercedes".

To which Ah Beng replied, "Yes Sir! Right away, Sir!" and rushed off to
the Showroom.

The rich man then turned to his friend and said, "See, I told you he was
stupid."

The other rich man said, "That's nothing, you want to see stupid, I will
show you stupid."
And he called his driver, Ali.

"Ali, go home now and check to see if I'm at home."
To which Ali said, "Yes Sir! Right away, Sir!" and ran home.

"See what I told you? He doesn't even have enough brains to know that I
cannot be at home if I am here."

Later on, the two drivers met on the road. Ah Beng said to Ali, "Eh, you
know my boss is sooooooo stupid. He gave me $10 and asked me to go to the
car showroom and buy him a Mercedes.....Doesn't he know that today is
Sunday lah, the showroom is closed!"

Ali replied, "You think your boss is stupid? My boss lagi worse, he asked
me to go home to check if he is at home... He got handphone what, he can
just call up to check lah, bodoh!!!"

*****************************************************
CAR


Beng and Seng excited and locked the car in a hurry, forgetting to remove
the key which was in the ignition. Realizing the mistake, Beng asked, 'Why
don't we get a coat hanger to open it.'
No, that won't work' answered Seng. 'People will think we're trying to
break in.'

Then Beng suggested, 'What if we use a pocket knife to cut around the
rubber, then stick a finger in and pull up the lock?'

No,' said Seng. 'People will think we're too dumb not to use a coat
hanger.'

The kan cheong Beng shouted, 'we'd better think of something fast.
It's starting to rain and the sunroof is open!'

******************************************************
PIZZA

Ah Beng ordered a pizza and the waitress asked if she should cut it in six
or twelve pieces.
Six, please. I could never eat twelve pieces.

******************************************************
DEAD BIRD

"Oh, look at the dead bird."

Ah Beng looked skyward and said "Where, Where got?"

******************************************************
NOT MY BROTHER!

A pregnant woman gets into a car accident and falls into a deep coma.

Asleep for nearly six months, she wakes up and sees that she is no longer
pregnant.
Frantically, she asks the doctor about her baby.

The doctor replies, "Ma'am, you had twins! A boy and a girl. The babies
are fine.
Your brother came in and named them."

The woman thinks to herself, "Oh no, not my brother, he's an idiot!"

Expecting the worst, she asks the doctor, "Well, what's the girl's name?"

"Denise," the doctor says.

The new mother thinks, "Wow, that's not a bad name!

Guess I was wrong about my brother. I like Denise!" Then she asks the
doctor, "What's the boy's name?"

The doctor replies, DeNephew.

***************************************************
ITALIAN

To impress his date, the young man took her to a very chic Italian
restaurant. After sipping some fine wine, he picked up the menu and
ordered.

"We'll have the Giuseppe Spomdalucci," he said.

"Sorry, sir," said the waiter. "That's the owner."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kain dalam cikgu luruh..!!

I sing this song for you..."Sepanjang Jalan Kenangan "

teacher pening la macam ni..