My eldest ....my friend ( famila)Cont.

 

    Famila my eldest daughter has been through thick and thin with me all along.She has seen and tasted lots of real life experiences in the family ,sweet,sour,bitter and hot.
    As young as 12 years of age she has acted like a matured girl of 20.I could discuss anything with her.When I was at my most depressed stage of my life, she was my backbone who would stand for me no matter what.
   When her other siblings were still small she could take charge of anything I asked her to do.She has a family of her own now and living very happily with her hubby Kay and daughter Sara.May God bless you my girl..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kain dalam cikgu luruh..!!

I sing this song for you..."Sepanjang Jalan Kenangan "

teacher pening la macam ni..