a trishaw ride home for 30 cents ?

    I used to walk to school about 2 kilometres away. We did nott feel the distance because everyone else walked too.The boys would crumpled pieces of papers into a ball and kicked it all the way home.The glaring heat of the sun was nothing.No one bothered about SPF cream...he he.
    I always got first in exams.So the day I had the report card I would reward myself with a ride on the trishaw to get home faster than the others to break the news to my mom. In those days the trishaw peddlar would only asked for 30 sen for that 2 kilometer ride.



                                                        A trishaw peddlar lives a hard life..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kain dalam cikgu luruh..!!

I sing this song for you..."Sepanjang Jalan Kenangan "

teacher pening la macam ni..