..big sized girl became a bridegroom..!

   When I was a little girl in a primary school, we seldom have homework.Everyday was heavenly to us.The minute we got home the school bag would be 'thrown' at the corner of the living room. Had lunch quickly, then out of the house to meet my friends.We were out playing until it was almost dark.
   There was no tv, and no computers of course.We would climb trees,eating the fruits on the branches.Hide and seek was quite popular then or the girls would play 'kawin-kawin'.Girls with big size body will be the bridegroom.It was the merriest party ever.But everything stopped dead when I heard my mother's shrieking voice breaking the silence. "M A Z N A H..B A L I K ! ! !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kain dalam cikgu luruh..!!

I sing this song for you..."Sepanjang Jalan Kenangan "

teacher pening la macam ni..