Another hobby...

      Besides singing, gardening and  sewing, I have one more hobby yang I can consider another favourite of mine. I suka simpan botol shampoo yang I dapat dari hotel2 yang I menginap. So check in saja , the first thing I do is heading into the bathroom, to get the shampoo bottle or conditioner in there. Dapat ja terus masuk bag.Would be very happy bila masuk saja and nampak botol2 tu.
   
     To make it more meriah, I would add in perfume bottles too.Perfume bottles are so beautiful, and of course the good smell of the perfume is still there..sedap..Dengan bottles yang multicolours , they look so beautiful,green blue, yellow. red...cantiknya..of course with the shampoo content still penoh..



                I arrange them nicely in one special place. Almari kaca ni I letak di living room.So buka saja almari tu the sweet and nice smell fly out ..fill in the space.Its almost full now..And I am still hunting for them.Recently my friend gave me another 5 perfume bottles..Rasa macam dapat emas..I like...


   In the background and inbetween the bottles I will put in some souvenirs from places I visited..
Cantik kan? Hopefully almari ni akan penoh juga one day...With each item ada sweet memories that lingers in my mind as much as the smell of the perfume lingers in the air of my living room...

...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kain dalam cikgu luruh..!!

I sing this song for you..."Sepanjang Jalan Kenangan "

teacher pening la macam ni..