Mother's Day comes again..


     They say this is the day to give that special attention to that special lady you call mum, the lady who resides in your heart.and her presence can never be replaced by anyone.

      To me it is always the sweetest thing to receive flowers on this special day.Flowers have always been a good choice to give for any occasion.Mother's Day is no acception.
     
      Thank you so much for the flowers anak2..May Allah bless you.




          To all mothers in the world lets share this beautiful poem by Joanna Fuchs


Super Mom
Mom, you're a wonderful mother,
So gentle, yet so strong.
The many ways you show you care
Always make me feel I belong.
You're patient when I'm foolish;
You give guidance when I ask;
It seems you can do most anything;
You're the master of every task.
You're a dependable source of comfort;
You're my cushion when I fall.
You help in times of trouble;
You support me whenever I call.
I love you more than you know;
You have my total respect.
If I had my choice of mothers,
You'd be the one I'd select!
 
 
 
By Joanna Fuchs



                       HAPPY MOTHERING..............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kain dalam cikgu luruh..!!

I sing this song for you..."Sepanjang Jalan Kenangan "

teacher pening la macam ni..