A bundle of firewood for 30sen..

          
          As far as cooking was concerned my mum would used firewood .There were people who earned their living selling firewood.They would tie the firewood into small bundles for 30 sen each.My mum would buy many bundles to keep for a rainy day.
           After I finished form five my mum used a better stove to cook using kerosene  like shown below.

                    Cooking became easier and hygenic too.I did not have to blow hard at the firewood just to make the fire bigger.The most important thing the bottom of our pots did not change to dark rusty colour...
Cooking was fun .I learned to cook many traditional Malay dishes like asam pedas or curry, not to forget the lepat pisang or cucor celup...

.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kain dalam cikgu luruh..!!

I sing this song for you..."Sepanjang Jalan Kenangan "

teacher pening la macam ni..