eeeeee so dark ! ! ...

  .    

    Long ago when there was no electricity ,everyone would try their best to be at home before dark.At 8 or 9pm it was already quiet.People just stayed at home .Mostly everyone used lamps to lighten their house.
         I remember arguing with my second brother when we had to do our homework, especially when we need to draw maps.We would grab the oil lamp to be right under our nose to define the lines on the map we drew.
        Then we started to be more advanced.People used gas lamp like the picture below.It was brighter than the old lamp, but it was still blur when I wanted to read my story books.My mom used to scold me because during the day I was busy playing 'kawin2' then when it was getting dark then only I would search for my books.
        Electricity got into my village when I was still a young girl.Suddenly it was fun to do anything.Nights turned into daylights. My mum could even do her sewing at night.So bright as if the sun never goes to sleep.I remembered myself and my brother would play with the switch.We switched on and off  on and off , until my grandma chased us with her 'lidi' broom.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kain dalam cikgu luruh..!!

I sing this song for you..."Sepanjang Jalan Kenangan "

teacher pening la macam ni..