. Face powder...those days

           

               Women like to look beautiful no matter when or where or how. Yesterday's women were the same.
In those days the one sought after face powder was none other than 'bedak nyonya.'
               It was a bar of white hard powder.You only need to spread it gently on your face and working gently
with your fingers...
               My mom for all I know is still using this all her life.And look at her complexion, hardly any freckles on that skin of hers .And there were still shops selling them around Kangar  owned by old shop owners too..I would buy it sometimes to put on my face.Most of the time I would use it to polish my watch...try it, see how your watch shine .I am not kidding ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kain dalam cikgu luruh..!!

I sing this song for you..."Sepanjang Jalan Kenangan "

teacher pening la macam ni..