Kak Nah part 2..a remarkable recovery...

.



       Yesterday I  wrote about this lady in my latest post. This morning the urge to see her  was overwhelming. It was quite sometime since I last visited her.
        So after the early morning chores, I was there at her house again. An elderly maid in her 60s,was at the door.A different maid this time. She told me Kak Nah was asleep and cannot be disturbed.Maid2 ni semua sama, depa malas nak layan orang, so bagi excuse orang tu lena.I insisted to just tengok dia saja.and told her I did not have the intention to stay long pun..
        She opened the bedroom door. There she was lying down fully awake ! .Bila I bagi salam and introduced myself, she wanted to get up.The maid had no choice but to help her get on the wheelchair dengan kasarnya.
        I heard the maid said loud and clear to Kak Nah " Ni nanti nak naik semula.Awas mama nanti kalau mau naik katil semula.susahkan orang"..(tak bersyukur sungguh, orang bayar gaji jaga orang sakit dia pula nak jadi mem besar ..) masa ni I dah rasa geram sikit2.tengok the way she pulled and pushed Kak Nah onto the chair..tahan tahan. sabar2..I told myself.
       Then when she was on the chair, I saw Kak Nah  pulling her sleeves down.
       "He apa lagi mahu ditarik bajunya, tidak ada gunanya cantik pun, bukan kemana ,atas kerusi saja ! " The maid commented lagi.
      
      I felt like I wanted to explode. I pushed the chair to the living room.And sat beside her. How age has changed her appearance.But one thing hasnt changed.Her smile with that twinkle in her eyes.
       This time she was able to talk though not really clear.and kept on saying.".Maznah? Maznah ? " pointing her finger almost touching my nose.
       And I kept repeating " Yes, Maznah, sama nama dengan kak Nah ".Its nice to see her smile again. Suddenly she was the one to start singing her Selendang Sutera. We sang and we cried. Finished one song she said ." English ? English " So I started "You are the answer to my lonely prayer...and she continued softly although the wordings did not make sense but it was better than the last meeting where she couldnt talk at all. I was very happy.
      
        I asked the maid to snap our photo.and before I left I did give some "lesson" to the Indonesian maid..I said to her..
       " Kak harus elok2 jaga dia.. Anak2 dia kerja jauh. Kak di amanahkan menjaga dia dengan dibayar gaji yang bagus. Tidak usah tengking2 dia. Dia kan lagi sakit.Sabar banyak2 dengan dia.Ini masa dia , masa kita belum tahu lagi." ( dalam hati still sore )

        When I got up to go home, Kak Nah siap lambai and said "Bye " She has improved a lot.She looked cheerful.And I tried to be as cheerful as she was.Saying out loud. "Ok Kak Nah, see you soon, bye ,take care "
        Her eyes followed my steps to the door. I know she was lonely inspite of the chatter box in her house.I hope the next time I come she'll be able to chat about good old time with me...InsyaAllah .




                                     Me and Kak Nah..( After the melodious session ) he he


...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kain dalam cikgu luruh..!!

I sing this song for you..."Sepanjang Jalan Kenangan "

teacher pening la macam ni..