Kisah mengaji.(Part 1)

  

                                     Lebih kurang macam ni la suasana saya mengaji dulu
 .
      Masa kecik2 pergi mengaji quran was an activity I looked forward to.As a kid, my friends and I  cheerful moments masa beramai2 pergi mengaji. My brother Mazni, Mariyani, and her brother Ki,were among them.
      My first guru quran was my ayah himself. Ayah pandai mengaji.When he got so busy My brother and I mengaji dengan our neighbour sekampung.Kak Maimun.She lives about 150 meters from my house in Telok Kachang.I finished my quran in the middle of year 3.But continued mengaji sampai year 5.
        I have two most memorable memories about Kak Maimun.One day when all of us gathered in front of her house for mengaji, her mak came out and said " Hari ni tak dak mengaji. kak Maimun dok sakit nak bersalin ..."
        Those days mothers bersalin di umah saja.Jarang ke hospital. We lingered around the compound.Teringin nak share the thrill of it.Kak Maimun nak dapat second baby.

        Kak Maimun's mak appeared again " balik la budak2 oi, hari ni tak dak mengaji. Kak Maimun tengah sakit tu "
        Kami masih tak berganjak.Before Kak Maimun got her first baby she had kicked down sekeping dinding papan rumah dia 2 years ago.We wanted to see whether history was repeating itself.

        Then we heard the voice of our Kak Maimun shrieking in pain..
        "Adoi, awat sakit sangat ni..." Then tum, tum heard her kicking dinding papan rumah dia.
        "Sabar la Maimun oi, satgi runtuh pula papan dinding tu." Her mak said.

        Then we heard her calling for her husband.
        " Mana pi entah, biaq aku sorang dok sakit ni." Then tum tum satu tendangan kuat dengar lagi pada dinding papan rumah tu.Kak Maimun menendang lagi we thought.
        Then senyap. Suddenly we heard the sound of a baby crying.
         "Yeah, kak Maimun dah dapat baby !" we yelled happily.

         Kak Maimun had two girls then.One she called Yang  (Sayang ) and the younger one Tan ( Intan )....
        
        That evening when we passed by her house we saw her husband nailing back into place ,the plank of wood Kak Maimun kicked down that afternoon. ! ! History did repeat itself.he he



.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kain dalam cikgu luruh..!!

I sing this song for you..."Sepanjang Jalan Kenangan "

teacher pening la macam ni..