The ugly duckling...

        Been searching for this photo .Suddenly found in the scanned photo collections.Anak sapa la ni.Hodoh sungguh, debab pula.ha ha.My children gelak sakan dulu2 when they saw this the first time..
        My mak said this photo was taken when I was 3 years old. Bulatnya mata.I remember my neighbor used to tease me when I was small. " mata besaq telur ayam" (kesian dia , she doesnt know big eyes are the in thing now he he.)
        When I study this photo carefully, I can see I was wearing a necklace with a locket. And my shoes sempoi kan? And pity sungguh, the cameraman asked the ugly duckling to pose in the bushes. Didnt he ever thought of snakes dalam semak2 tu..
        Behind me is the pokok rotan that I told you in my earlier post that gave us kids lots of buah rotan..kelat.
       I can still remember one Chinese man who went to my kampung often , galas a camera and called out." sapa mau amik gamak (gambar) ? saya sulah mai..

      His name was Inchan. (Spelling lama). so the kids would shout for their mak.
     "Inchan mai, Incan mai " semua eager to take photos.

        And so eager to take photo sampai tak kira di mana..Dalam hutan pun jadi..


                  Me with the one and only photo masa kanak2..dgn rambut separuh botak, peha berulas2. baju ropol2...and pandai tengok camera..sama dak dengan the lady on the right of this page ? he he


PS. kawan2 yang tengok post ni jangan gelak na...(there u are laughing now  ! ! )


      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kain dalam cikgu luruh..!!

I sing this song for you..."Sepanjang Jalan Kenangan "

teacher pening la macam ni..