A narrow escape..

             Working in SK Kuala Perlis went on .It was a school with very friendly staff. Everyone was willing to help if I have any problem with my teaching especially the senior teachers. Kak Teh clicked on to me like the best friend ever.
            Talking about my attire to school ,in 3 months I have a collection of beautiful baju kurung by then. It was cheap to sew myself ..


                   The staff of SK Kuala Perlis masa tu..I was in my new pink baju kurung middle row, 7th from the right.(the ever smiling one he he)..Kak Teh was 5th from the left..seated in the front row beside the Headmaster .

            One day an incident happened that made me shudder with fright every time I thought about it.
The headmaster told me I have to go back on my own because he had a meeting in Kangar and expected to be late.Unfortunately Kak Teh's husband too was not able to come because he was away in A Star.

           So we decided to take a taxi home. It was raining heavily the minute we were in the taxi. Suddenly I felt very scared because I noticed the driver kept on looking at me in the mirror. Kak Teh noticed it too.So she took out a paper and took down the plate number. As her house was along Jalan Kuala Perlis , she got down first. I was alone and stiff scared .
       
          The driver did not speak a word. I could sense he was looking . Tuhan saja tau.takutnya. Then we reached Kangar.It was still raining cats and dogs..real heavy.

          Suddenly he said..

          " Kita tak singgah Kangar, kita terus A Star.! "
  
          I got the shock of my life.

          "Pasai apa nak pi A Star ? Saya nak turun di sini.Berhenti di sini pak cik ! "
          I tried to open the door .It was stucked. Panic gila..
          " Pintu tu tak boleh buka. Tk payah buka, ikut saya pi A Star.!! " he said again..

          We were passing the state library. Ramai orang berlindung dari hujan di tangga bangunan.
          Suddenly dengan takdir Allah, ada a man , a Chinese man crossed the road .The taxi driver stopped the car tiba2. Emergency brake.I tried to open the door again. It wouldnt open.

           With all my force I kicked the door hard. I was wearing wedges remember? and this time the door opened wide. I stumbled out of the taxi.Luckily I did not fall sprawling on the street. My record book soaked in the rain , and so was I.May be because so many people were watching , he did not bother to close the door. and sped off instead.
        
           I walked home crying in the rain.My whole body shivering not because I was cold but because I was so scared.

           The next morning I told the incident to Kak Teh, who later told her husband Pak Mid.. On the very same afternoon Pak Mid and Kak Teh went to the taxi station and looked for the man. They told them  he lived in A Star. Off pak Mid went to A Star and confronted him.

            Nak gelak ada , puas hati pun ada when kak teh told me, Pak Mid found the man and punched him on the face.That taught him a lesson.., alhamdullillah, tak boleh imagine what would have happened if that Chinese man did not cross the road at that particular time ...Pertolongan Allah came in many unexpected ways..
           

..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kain dalam cikgu luruh..!!

I sing this song for you..."Sepanjang Jalan Kenangan "

teacher pening la macam ni..