About the narrow escape post..

                Friends called and commented about my post ' A narrow escape '. They asked whether I still remember the taxi's registration number. of course sampai mati I takkan lupa number tu..Tapi buat apa nak display number tu to the public.

               Dia dah dapat balasan. Kena sebiji penumbuk kat muka.Mesti sakit because Pak Mid was a big man. Looking at his hands pun I can imagine how strong was the blow.

               And I did not owe anything to the taxi man, because sebelum I jump out of the car I sempat baling duit tambang kat muka dia..you see garang dak I?  he he garang ? If only you could see my face masa dok tendang pintu taxi tu, pucat lesi..takut ! and when I remember the face of the taxi driver tu..OMG..horrible..

               My friend said bagi buat apa tambang tu, he did not deserved being paid pun , she said.
I dont know , maybe because duit tambang tu memang dah siap dalam tangan and I was busy to hold my kain lagi to get out, sebab tu I baling duit tu kat dia..tapi bukan kena muka pun, jatuh dalam taxi je...

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kain dalam cikgu luruh..!!

I sing this song for you..."Sepanjang Jalan Kenangan "

teacher pening la macam ni..